RSVP ADVISORY COUNCIL MEETING
MARCH 20, 2013
The meeting was called to order by Lorretta Rebsom, chair at 12:05 p.m.
Present: Mike Bissell, Linda Albert, Kim Blunt, Pat Conley, Mary Partridge, Bill Raschkow, Sunnie Shea, Gail Price, Lorretta Rebsom and Betty Vail. Excused: Carla Bichler and Al Olson
Unexcused: Becky Stanton, Pauline Boughton (later let director know reasons)
Motion to approve the minutes was made by Mike and seconded by Linda.
- Betty’s computer is here and up and running. It is not Windows 8.
- RSVP cleared $827.25 from the Soup Supper. After a discussion it was decided to hold the 2014 supper at the Range Riders Museum.
- Betty handed out an updated RSVP activities report and a budget report for April 2012 to March 18, 2013, minus the last quarter figures from HRH, Food Bank and Soup Kitchen. See attached.
- Betty went to the ServeMt conference, Feb 27 to March 1. While it was informative, it was repetitious and Betty has decided not to go in 2014.
- The grant for FY 13-14 has been approved.
- The Sequestration cuts did not affect us due to the 20% we took two years ago.
- Advisory Council appointments/applications need to be in on/or before June 5th for change in July. We need two more applications.
- Board member training will be April 16 at 2:00 or 6:30 in room 106 at MCC.
- Governance meeting will be held in Mary Partridges office on April 12 and May 7th. Both meetings will be at 12 noon.
- Resource Development did not meet.
- Volunteer Support: Will meet April 16 at 4:00 pm in the VA Conference room to make decorations for the May Day dinner. Is anyone interested in joining the Resource Development committee as ad hoc members to help with the Stories in Stone?
- Program Development did not meet.
- Community Awareness did not meet.
- A reminder April 27 is our Adopt-A-Spot Clean day.
- Betty is working toward holding a city wide meeting to see if there is an interest in Myneighborhoodinneed.org.
Mike motioned and Lorretta seconded to adjourn the meeting at 12:40 pm.
The next meeting will be April 17, 2013 in the First Interstate board room at 12:05 pm.
Gail Price, secretary