Tuesday, November 15, 2016
10 a.m. VA Medical Complex
1st Floor Conference Room
Montana Department of Military Affairs and RSVP are hosting a Veteran’s Coffee. Veterans of any age, and/or veterans’s spouses, are encouraged to come, bring your questions, and find out what a Veteran Service Officer (VSO) can do for you?
• VSO is part of a statewide network of service for discharged veterans and their families.
• VSO provides services and assistance for all Montana veterans, and surviving spouses and dependents in claims and interactions with the Federal Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
• VSO can help with the initial application and/or annual “Means Test” for access to the VA Montana Healthcare Systems.
• VSO helps with continuing education and assistance for the general public, governmental agencies and elected officials regarding veterans’ services, programs, initiatives and policy.
• VSO can also help a Veteran add this designation to their Driver’s License or State ID Card. In order for this to be accomplished, I will need to see an original or certified copy of the Veterans DD-214.
Coffee and treats will be provided by RSVP.